Thursday, June 14, 2012

I am looking for REALITY STARS!!

Hi Dicks, and Chicks!!

I was recently entered into the IFVF (International Film, and Video Foundation) film making competition, and I am under serious pressure to submit the script. This years competition deals with the reality format, and basically I need to come up with a very quick, yet captivating reality show, in any of the current reality show formats, and this will run for min. 5 minutes and a max. of 10 minutes.
I cannot yet release the title of the show, since I am not fully aware of the rules in that regard. However, it is my choice who I cast, where I shoot, and most things in the production sense of the show.

So I am looking for two people, ONE MALE, and ONE FEMALE, who feel they have what it takes to be a reality star; even if it's just for this short production. Screenings of the show for the competition promises exceptional exposure, and indefinitely, a thrilling experience.

GUIDELINES FOR REALITY STARS:

MALE:

-must be between the ages of 18- 23. No younger and no older.
-blonder hair, though black may also be fine.
-shouldn't be too tall, and muscular. not too short either.
-must be energetic, creative, funny, and liberal.
-must be comfortable with transcending boundaries; so being comfortable enough to do anything on camera.
-must be based in Johannesburg, and be able to travel, even if only with public transport.
-must be committed, punctual, and serious.

FEMALE:

-must be between the ages of 18-23. no younger and no older.
-black hair, or blonde hair, and must be shoulder length or just over.
-average height, and build.
-must be able to demonstrate an energetic, funny, and liberal personality.
-must be comfortable with doing anything in front of camera.
-must be based in Johannesburg, and be able to travel, even if just with public transport.
-must be committed, punctual, and serious.

If you feel you meet the above criteria, and would like me to consider you for my reality show; please email two recent photos of yourself, a brief biography of yourself, and your contact details to this address

No comments:

Post a Comment